Plantings & Softscapes in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston, MI & Surrounding Cities
We can install new landscape beds or renovate existing ones for a fresh look.
Taking your landscape to the next level is a great way to increase the curb appeal of your property. Our team at Stiles Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc. can help you achieve the landscape of your dreams through our plantings and softscapes service! We can install new landscape beds or renovate existing ones for a fresh look, then fill them with beautiful plants, including black-eyed Susans, coneflowers, daylilies, and more. If you want to see how they'll look before installation begins to ensure it aligns with your vision, we can create a 2D or 3D design rendering!
We offer our plantings and softscapes service to residential and commercial properties, along with HOAs, in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston, and surrounding areas in Michigan.
We Offer New Landscape Bed Installations & Renovations of Existing Ones
If you're looking to add some life to your property, then our plantings and softscapes service is just what you need. We offer two options for this service, which are as follows:
- New landscape bed installations: We can install brand-new landscape beds on your property to bring it to life! We'll work with you to create their shape and size according to your preferences and ensure they fit perfectly into your existing landscape. Then, we can fill them with eye-catching plants!
- Landscape bed renovations: We can revitalize your existing landscape beds by refreshing and reshaping them for a fresh look. We'll also add beautiful plants to breathe new life into them.
What kinds of plants can we install in your landscape beds?
When it comes to choosing plants for your landscape beds, you'll be spoiled for choice! You can tell us what you want, and we'll install anything that satisfies your aesthetic preferences and can survive the climate in our area. Here are some common plants that we install:
- Black-Eyed Susans: These sun-loving plants produce bright yellow flowers that bloom throughout the summer months.
- Dianthuses: Also known as pinks, these low-maintenance plants boast vibrant blooms that come in a wide range of colors.
- Coneflowers: Coneflowers are easy to maintain and boast tall, eye-catching blooms.
- Yarrows: Yarrows grow in clusters of small flowers that can be white, yellow, red, or pink. They also require little maintenance and thrive in most soil types.
- Daylilies: Daylilies typically bloom around mid-summer and boast large, colorful flowers that attract pollinators.
Our team can help you decide which plants best suit your maintenance tolerance and will thrive on your property based on soil conditions and sunlight access.
View your project before installation begins with our landscape design service.
We understand how difficult it can be to envision how your landscape project will turn out before installation begins. That's why we offer a landscape design service, where we can create a 2D or 3D design rendering. A 2D design rendering provides a top-down view of your project, while a 3D design rendering allows you to see it from any angle for a more comprehensive, in-depth depiction. You can choose which will best give you an idea of how your finished landscape will look once it's completed so there aren't any surprises down the road. They are also particularly useful if you're trying to determine which plants would work best in your particular space. Either way, we'll ensure the design aligns with your vision before bringing it to life!
Call us today to sign up for our plantings and softscapes service!
At Stiles Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc., we want to help you achieve the landscape of your dreams. Whether you want to add brand-new landscape beds to your property or update the ones you already have, we've got you covered. We proudly provide our plantings and softscapes service to residential and commercial properties and HOAs in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston, and nearby cities in Michigan. If you're ready to get started, call us today at (517) 322-2671 to sign up!