Lawn Fertilization Service in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston & Nearby Areas in Michigan
Our 6-step fertilization program includes weed control treatments!
Fertilization is essential to keeping your lawn well-nourished and healthy, and our team at Stiles Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc. is here to help! We offer a 6-step fertilization program where we'll routinely supply your turf with the nutrients it needs to thrive. But wait, that's not all - this program includes weed control treatments to keep pesky weeds from stealing nutrients for themselves.
We want to produce exceptional results for your lawn, so we utilize granular fertilizers to deliver nutrients gradually over an extended period rather than all at once. These treatments are also pet-safe once dry, so your furry friends won't have to wait long before they can use the lawn again! Our lawn fertilization service is available to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston, MI, and other surrounding areas.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
With 40 years of experience in the lawn care industry, we've developed an ideal fertilization schedule for the turf in our area. This schedule includes six fertilization treatments throughout the year, plus pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments! Our lawn fertilization schedule is as follows:
- April: We'll apply our first fertilization treatment of the year to give your grass a boost of nutrients, which will help it recover after the winter and prepare it for the new growing season. We'll also administer a pre-emergent weed control treatment to get ahead of crabgrass.
- May: We'll apply another round of fertilizer and pre-emergent weed control. We'll also utilize post-emergent weed control to eliminate existing weed growth on your lawn.
- June: We'll give your turf another fertilization treatment to help build up its strength before the summertime. Then, we'll tackle dandelions, ground ivy, crabgrass, and other pesky weeds with our post-emergent weed control treatments.
- July: Another fertilization application will help your lawn get through the peak summer season. We'll also administer another post-emergent treatment along with a curative insect control treatment if it's needed.
- August: We'll apply a fertilization treatment to continue providing a consistent nutrient supply to your grass, then a post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate existing weeds. We'll also apply another curative insect control treatment if needed.
- September: We'll administer our final fertilization treatment of the year to help your turf recover after the summer and ensure it has enough nutrients to store in preparation for the winter. We'll also eliminate any weed growth with our post-emergent weed control.
We'll apply a preventative grub control treatment during the third step of our lawn fertilization program - for free!
We use slow-release, granular fertilizers to deliver nutrients to your lawn over an extended period.
We strive to perform top-quality services that yield equally exceptional results, and our lawn fertilization service is no different. We use granular, slow-release fertilizers that will gradually deliver nutrients to your lawn over an extended period rather than all at once. Not only will this prevent putting additional stress on your grass, but it will also ensure your turf has a consistent nutrient supply, even between applications. That way, it has everything it needs to stay healthy, robust, and verdant all year long!
Our Lawn Fertilization Treatments Are Pet-Safe Once Dry
Safety is a priority for us at Stiles Lawn, Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc., and we'll always advise you to keep your pets off the lawn while we apply our fertilization treatments. Because we use granular fertilizers, it will need to be watered into the soil for activation. However, they are pet-safe once dry, so your pets won't have to wait long before they can resume their normal lawn activities.
Call us to schedule our lawn fertilization service today!
If you want to boast a lush, green lawn year-round, you've come to the right place! We'll routinely fertilize your turf to keep it well-fed and healthy, then apply weed control treatments to ensure those nutrients don't go to any pesky weeds. You can trust that your lawn is in good hands with us and will be the most beautiful one on the block before long!
We offer our lawn fertilization service to homeowners, business owners, and HOA property owners in DeWitt, Haslett, Williamston, and throughout the surrounding areas in Michigan. Call us today at (517) 322-2671 to schedule!